Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hanks Pumpkin Photo Shoot!

"What- my mom is taking pictures of me again!"

"Hey give me that gourd!"

"Talk to the back cause the face ain't listening!"


"Leaves falling! Yippee, I love leaves."



"And this is a leaf on a pumpkin."


"My mom is a little crazy."


"Ok, that is enough, please I am embarrassed of all the photos!"
OK, Mark and I just love this little guy too pieces! He is so much fun. It was cloudy during the pumpkin photo shoot, so whenever he looked up, he had to squint.
I hope you all are enjoying the colors of autumn!








4 comments:

  1. Awww! He is so cute and getting so big! And I *love* your captions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun-he is getting so big, quite the little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! It feels good to have a fully working computer again!

    ReplyDelete