Saturday, February 27, 2010

A parting which started with a party!

Last picture with Grandma and Grandpa, they leave in the morning!
He was protesting that fact! What a handsome couple, or should I say beautiful!!!
Mark drove them to the airport! I know it is silly, but I was having to stop myself from crying as I walked up the driveway. It is a great thing, serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I should have been glad!


We had a double b-day celebration for Grandpa/ Dad (Lewis) and Hank!


They both have March birthdays, the 5th and 13th, so we celebrated last night 2-26-10, becasue G-ma and G-pa leave for their mission 2-27-10! They have been gone since 9:20 this morning and we miss them lots already!

This is in reverse order! But you'll get the jist.
"Daddy, open it, hurry!!!
" Wow, I love this!" he says to himself!

Hank got a soft Dinosaur play set from his Daddy!
I am saving my gift for him for the 5th.
Hank didn't really understand the opening his gift part of the night.
Hank loves to help do the dishes!
What looks like a dress, is infact an apron, a dinosaur apron.
Hank and the Ugly Monkey, 11th month old pose!

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea they were serving a mission! How wonderful. Where were they called to? Cute pictures. Hank is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea they were leaving for a mission either. Oh my goodness that must be so hard for you guys to say goodbye to them. Where are they going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it has been a long time since you asked this, but the are serving in Gremany! They have been there 5 weeks or so. They have been gone 7 weeks this Sat. they were in the MTC for two weeks. Well, have fun!Thanks for looking at my blog!

    ReplyDelete