Monday, August 16, 2010

A few Photos!

Say Cheese!
I don't know if he really is mine, he looks nothing like me and sometimes he acts a bit too much like a wild monkey!
Mark assures me he is mine, he watched the surgeon pull him out and then got to follow him wherever the nurses needed to take him.
I sure do love both my "boys"!!
Hank is getting good at Smiling on cue now!!!

This summer has been very cool! That is why Hank is wearing winter PJ's in August!!
So, the doll was on loan from our neighbor, Marilyn. He loves it!! We recently returned it and today I got out my Cabbage Patch doll.
I am interested what Hanks reaction will be with my cute red haired baby doll!

Hank with Auntie Afton, Friday the 6th of August!


He loves to have his hair brushed!!

They are soooooo cute!!

2 comments:

  1. He's WAY too cute! Looks like you guys are having a great time.

    How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel great lately!! Thanks for asking!! I can't believe Wes missed family pictures.

    ReplyDelete