Friday, October 1, 2010

We are having a....

Baby Girl or Boy!
So, we went for our Ultrasound, and we had no luck seeing in between the legs of this baby.
We tried for an hour and a half and no luck! We for sure have a tricky one coming!
Here I am last weekend at 19 weeks!

Last night Mark surprised me with this! What a sweetheart!
We are counting down to my birthday which is in 8 1/2 days!

Hank and I went shopping, as I was putting groceries away he linned the diapers, wipes and tissues up and made a game for himself. He had a great time, walking back and forth!!
This past Sunday Hank had to stay home from church, I was incharge of the YW's lesson so Mark stayed home with him. When I got home, this is what I found!

They had a fun time!

Watching a show!

3 comments:

  1. HA HA! Zach was the same way! We couldn't find out what we were having until my midwife did a "secret" ultra sound a few weeks later. Luckily he was cooperating and I was able to take home some pictures to show Wesley. I was convinced I was having another girl, so it was good to have the ultrasound. Good luck. Sometimes surprises are fun! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Maybe I can get a secret ultrasound too! If not, we can be surprised.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is kinda a let down! But i guess it will be a suprise either way, either now or later!

    ReplyDelete