Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My 30 things progress!

Well, I may have to change a couple of my 30 things goals, but I am making progress on several of them and have completed some too: I have read 5 books, 1 more to go (#7). We have made the playhouse for Hank, (#12) I have made Ellies something (#26)- which is a hat. I have planned part of my 10th anniversary- it is a surprise for Mark, so I won't be posting about it! (#30). I bought a fabric rocking chair (#1)- I got it off Craiglist in early January! Mark and I have been talking about going camping (#9) in May!! I have started Ellies scrapbook (#14), I just add the photos as I take them, that is what I did with Hanks, it works well for me. I floss! (#6). I am budgeting and saving! (#5). I have planted some of my garden- corn, tomatos, and some lettuce; iceberg and romaine. I still need to plant- pumpkins and cucumbers! (#4). I started back to weight lifting today! The kids and I walked to the park, it was about a mile round trip! (#18). I am menu planning! (#21). So, yesterday I weigh only one pound away from my pre-pregenancy weight and that is just 6 more pounds to my premarriage weight! (#27). Wahoo!! If you want to see my list again, go to the I am a Copy Cat post, from January!


My craigslist chair!

Taking a walk! I will start doing yoga too, in the next week or so! Ellie is sporting the hat I made her! The playhouse is done!

Except I might staple a vinyl table cloth to the table! Mom says, "show me a smile", and Hank says, "cheese!"

1 comment:

  1. How fun. Great job on setting those goals and achieving them. I am so glad that you family is doing well and your sweet baby is home with you guys.

    ReplyDelete