Friday, May 6, 2011

Cute kids, Service Project, and FHE

Cute Kids



Look at that cute girl!!





Those of you who know my silblings, doesn't she look like Truman a little in this photo?





Our almost Beach trip (this past Thursday). I had the lunch packed, the kids had their suites on, the bag was packed. But I decided not to go, because poor Hankie was just not himself.



He was way fussy! But Ellie sure wasn't.





No Ellie, I said "Say Cheese", not "Open Wide". :)





Service Project!!
We went to our community service project, which was a creek clean up.



Hank had great fun! Ellie and I picked up some trash.




Mark was on Hank duty!!
Here he is helping Hank not get too soaked!




FHE
We are thankful for FHE:



This night we talked about how Heavenly Father created animals and dinosaurs are like animals, so we created with dinosaur sticky shapes!!





One, Two, Say Cheesey Dinosaur!

No comments:

Post a Comment