Friday, November 18, 2011

We have been having fun, how about you?

Ellie girl eating some food!
 Yummy in my tummy!

He fell alseep in the chair!  Wow.  We are in the stage of not "needing" or wanting a nap, so he falls asleep in weird places!


My great friend Janet had a birthday!  Ellie and I went to celebrate with her for an hour, it was so fun!  We love you- Janet!

    
Aunt Sarah (Lewis) sent Hank and Ellie these great Turkey feather headbands!
Thanks Auntie Sarah!





Hank fell asleep!  Crazy! 



These ladies are some of my YW.  Lata and Nouga.  They are beautiful and so awesome!  They came over this past Thursday and we made dinner together.  Yum!

A perfect Chicken Pot Pie!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Look how big Hank is getting. I can't believe it. And Ellie is cuter with every picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. I love the ones of Hank asleep in weird places. Such a fun stage. The Tupouata girls look good. You're amazing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete