Monday, February 27, 2012

Guess What?....

 Ellie turned 1 year old Sunday, February 26th!


 Playing at Therapy on Friday, 2-24-12


"Look at me everyone!"


 My Birthday Party was on Friday, the 24th!
"Yummy I like Cake"


"Ice Cream is good too!"
This loved little girl got good food, cake and gifts, wahoo!  Autnie Afton decorated, it was my bad in not taking a picture of the streamers and such. 


 Ellie stood up all by herself thr morning of her birthday, WAHOO! 
Practice makes perfect!


 She got to open a gift on her birthday, just after breakfast, made by Daddy!


 Mark and I got her this fun toy!


Of course Hank was thrilled too!!
Ellie loves to share with Hankie!!

In her birthday suit!
 
Happy birthday Ellie Belly!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday-how time flys! I love her little curls.

    ReplyDelete