Saturday, July 21, 2012

The night owl within!

Who knew that I, Gretchen Elaine Hinkson "sleepy" Lewis would become a night owl.  I have found myself keeping busy until 11:30 or 12 most nights the past week and a half.  What has happened?  Well, I think it mostly has to do with us moving into a new house and having a never ending amount of things to sort, hang, organize and find a spot for.  Crazy!!!  It is 11:31 p.m. and I am not even ready to lie down.  I hope once the house is all settled, I will get to bed at a decent hour, like 9:30 or 10.  Although I have been injoying the alone time.  :)

Oh, did I tell you, that I am now Primary President in my ward.  Wowee!  That is a big job.  Wish me as much luck as possible.  Thanks!!

P.S.- I wonder who else of you have a night owl within, that is waiting to unleash itself?

No comments:

Post a Comment