Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Turning back time to the 4th!

Celebrating Independence Day!
Happy 4th of July!!

 
 Ellie giving Grandpa (my dad) kisses!  She was so-so-so cute with him!  He just kept laying there, and she just kept kissing him!





We started the show!  FIREWORKS!
 
Hank pointing out the awesome fireworks.  He has witnessed the 4th of July show at my parents house 3 summers now, once when he was a baby, and the last two years- 2012, and 2013!
 Tallie and Nick just love Independence day!  Here they celebrate with a smooch!!
 Not everyone, but a good amount of the Hinkson/ Gifford crew!

Grandpa with the fireworks!  Thanks to everyone who paid for the fireworks!!

 Cheese!  Pretty girls!
 Wowee!  These were professional fireworks we snuck a peek of!  Stadium of fire!
 Gorgeous!
 So sweet!  Ellie giving loves to Granny!


Hank playing with cousins- Abe and Ez!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a party! I didn't know you had been in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry!! I need to advertise my plans more. I didn't have a car this trip, and we had super packed plans. Mark didn't come along on this trip, for work reasons, and so we kept our trip short so we wouldn't miss daddy too much.

    I met a step brother for the first time this trip, that was fun.

    My Brother Paul is getting married in Oct. the 10th, so we are coming for that. Lets plan a big get together while we are in UT!

    It means so much that you want to get together!!

    You are wonderful. :) Gretch

    ReplyDelete