Thursday, April 22, 2010

I have been really been enjoying being a stay-at-home-mom! Infact, I love my life! Not that I didn't love life in the past, when I worked. But there is almost nothing I would change about life now. I love, being home lots. I love reading to Hank. I love feeding Hank. I love getting Hank dressed. I love playing outside with Hank. I love watching Hank do new things! In short, I love Hank!

Let me not forget Mark! I sure do LOVE that Man!!! He is a wonderful daddy. I love watching Mark and Hank be together!

OK, have fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahaha, I have the maturity of an adolescent but couldn't help dying of laughter after reading, "I sure do that man." Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I meant to write "Sure do love that man"
    That is so funny! I am blushing!!

    ReplyDelete