Thursday, April 15, 2010

Without a camera!

I sent my camera off to get fixed. The LCD screen was cracked on the inside somehow. It is a mystery, as to what happened. I love my camera, I am so careful with it! Even more so then I have ever been with my son! Hee hee!

Well, here are a few pictures that you haven't seen yet! We are doing quite well. Mark is working so hard. Hank and I are very busy with keeping a nice spacious house clean and tidy. We keep reorganizing stuff, so sometimes it is not so tidy. Well, maybe by the end of May all will have a place!


Here are those pics!
Easter 2009, when Hank was just a month old, the Easter Bunny brought him this bunny that he is trying to consume. Actually he just carries it around in his month like so. He will carry it around for most of the morning somedays.

He likes to do many things to his bunny! Do you see it in this picture?
Hank loves to play with the pasta utencil. I made the mistake of showing him we could use it to brush my hair.

Here he is trying to do just that- brush my hair!
A side note, both pairs of PJ's in these pictures we got at a thrift store. Wowee!

1 comment: