Monday, June 14, 2010

More of the Quick Utah Trip!

Julie and Ralph, Sarah Gifford, Me and all of our kids went to Barn Country at Thanksgiving Point in Utah! We started out looking at the Donkeys. Hank wasn't too sure what to think or do when he first met the donkeys, especially this one. However, this Donkey knew what he wanted to do. Eat, apparently anything he could reach. No damage occured to the stroller.


I missed Ralph helping Hank feed a Llama. But this was what he was like afterwards. He wanted to get away. The Llamas lips were so soft, I don't understand why Hank didn't like it.

This was actually taken before the Llama drama!
Hannah loved feeding the animals. Isn't that Llama so cute!
Ralph feeding the big goat. He put the corn on his head, Ta-da!
This goat would bully all the little ones. Not very nice!
Party in the Park- for the June bugs!
Happy birthday Tallie, Dad, Rachel and Sarah-
Here is Tallie posed with a photo box, that I made her!
It is filled with pictures of her and I throughout the past 15 years or so!
We are both 28 now! Wowee! We are almost 30!
Hank goes down the slide, all by himself!

All the big kids that were able, playing Ultimate Frisbee!

Grandpas favorite thing- His Grand-kids!
Rachel (my sis.) took lots of pictures for me, while I was playing Ultimate!
Thanks Rae! You are the Best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment