Friday, June 4, 2010

It's Hot! What's a #3, and being silly!

OK- summer is here! It has been hot the last few days! I love the temperature to be 67-71 degrees. I get cranky when it is hot. Since I am an adult, I can pretend I am not cranky! So don't worry if you are around me when it is hot! I won't lash out at you!

Hank is all better, but our poor little guy has a cold now, green snot is pretty gross! Green snot, lets give that a number, how about 4! Picking up where we left off. Hehehehe!! My brother was giving me a hard time about calling diarrhea #3's. What should be a #5?
Here is a picture of me trying to make Hank laugh! Yes, that is belt around my head! I know, I am a nut case! I even took a picture of myself to prove it!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I love you Gretch! This picture made my day. Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete