Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Auntie Afton!

So the sign says it all! Afton had a birthday, yesterday! Hank helped me make the sign. We had a dinner paty with her on Sunday the 12th and then a lunch on the 14th. It was great fun!
Auntie and Hank playing Grandma Sharons auto-harp!

Here I am at 30 weeks, this was a few days ago, so I am closer to 31 weeks now!
OK, so we are going to try for a natural birth, and then if she doesn't come, at 41 weeks we will take her out by C-section! That's the plan!

2 comments:

  1. Look at that belly! How awesome! How are you feeling? I hope she comes natural. It seems like a longer healing time with a c section. As long as you both are healthy and she gets here .. I guess it doesn't matter HOW she gets here. =o) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! You are so so sweet!! And true, as long as we both are doing well, I just want her here!

    ReplyDelete