Saturday, December 11, 2010

Family Home Evening on a Sat. night!

For FHE tonight, Mark gave a 3 or so minute lesson about Jesus and a few of the pictures in the Gospel Art kit. We ended when it seemed Hank lost interest. Then we had a wind up Robot Race! Hank posing quite well, if I do say so myself!

Mom's Robot won the first Race, the below picture shows Daddy's Robot winning the 2nd race! Oh No Hanks Robot fell down! I just love his face!

At the end of the Robot races we got out the wind-up chattering Alligator head, and had some fun with it!

To end the fun, we did Super Man a few times!!

Hank and his Mamma!! Lucky lady, oh that is me!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute FHE idea for your family!! I love the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a super fun activity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed you can still do superman with him, my belly gets in in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My belly does make it so super man is not quite like it was, but he still has fun!!

    ReplyDelete