Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day trip to the Fair! (30 things item- check!)

I entered the Ghiradelli chocolate dessert competition at the Fair! (30 things-check, check!)





During the competition tasting, Ellie and I played!





Wow- big chicken!

We saw lots of birds, and lots of....





...Bunnies





Cute girl!

What do you think is in this nice cage?


Sick- Cockroaches! These are my least favorite insect, infact, I hate them!



Hank and Daddy! Checking out the train exhibit!


Hankie amazed by some of the animals in the livestock pavillion!


Our good friend Scott Green and his Girly friend- Kristen, she wanted to carry Ellie around, it was a nice break! Thanks Kristen!


Wowee, look at those cakes! Way cool!




So there is my dessert (just left of my head), called, "Stove Only P.B Oats and Choc. Bars!"

I didn't place, but I had lots of fun! And I learned some ways to do better next time!
What a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment