Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This week has been a singing week!

While I was just nrusing Ellie, Hank was playing with his mega blocks. He began singing, "tinkle tinkle wittle star, what a are?" His little voice is just so perfect. I want to remember his cuteness forever!

The reason I said this week has been a singing week, is because I have been singing more and more to Hank and Ellie. In the car we like to sing the "Itzy bitzy spider", and "It's a Web, Like a Spiders Web", HAnk calls it the spider web song, we also like "Dancing in our bones" and "Horsey, Horsey on our way!" We also love to sing theme songs to shows, like "Go Diego Go" and "Super Why" and "Backyardigans." There are so many wonderful songs!! All the singing has really been getting Hank to sing along! I love it!

Try and make your week a singing week too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment