Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Great NEWS!

Great NEWS!
Hank can blow his nose!  Wahoo!  It is a fantastic day!!!  It is not so fantastic that his nose is running, but he can blow that nose of his now!  Wahoo.  I have been telling Hank- "You are a big boy, you can walk, talk, and blow your nose!!!  Now you just need to go potty in the toilet and you are set"

OK some other great news is I found a library book I thought I had lost-  BUGS, BUGS, BUGS.  If you have a chance borrow it from your local library, the drawings in it are fabulous!


OK here are some photos!  I just love posting photos!

She absolutely loves baby smooshed pureed peas!
Most other things she eats are regular people fruits and veggies that I prepare for her!

He has a cold, he stayed in this chair for a half hour or so, making puppy sounds.  I would interject once in awhile things like, "what a cute doggy", and "Are you ok puppy?"  He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment