Thursday, May 3, 2012

There's a first time for everything!

April was full of firsts.

1.  I jabbed myself in the mouth/ throat with my toothbrush.  It hurt so much.  It sure did bleed.
The short story is while I was holding my toothbrush in my mouth I walked into the door frame hitting my knee and jamming my toothbrush to the back of my throat.  Some advice- stand or sit while brushing your teeth, it is worth your safety! :) 

2.  I cancelled plane tickets. 

3.  I unpacked for a trip I never went on.

4.  Had a week where I made all my planned meals!

5.  Ellie started hands and knees crawling!  She has been arming crawling for ever so long, and just after Easter she figured it out!

6.  I bought Mark razors the very day I said I would!  Ta da!!!  That is a miracle, for sure.  :)  It usually takes me a week or two to remember.

7.  Ellie is starting to say audible words, we've heard, "hi", "Da-da", "ouw" for out.  She said "ma-ma" in March for the first time.  She is very selective when she says it, we heard it again in April. 

8.  Took my kids to an Easter Egg hunt at a community park!  Which my husband was in charge of.  (Awesome job, Mark!)  Easter always gets me thinking about the movie Steel Magnolias, anyone else have that happen at Easter?  That is such a great movie.

9.  I have been running on the treadmill, wowee!  My endurance is up!  Which I have done before, but never repeatedly over a months time.  Wahoo for me!

10.  I prepared Catfish for dinner.  I ate it, but I think I will stick with Salmon!  Anyone have a recommendation for great tasting fish!

Well, there might be some things I am forgetting, but that is OK!!  Make May your month of firsts!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. baked tilapia is really good, I just bake with salt. pepper, some lime zest and a tiny bit of butter on each fillet...I don't like fish and I can handle that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thanks!! I will try it!
    :) Gretch

    ReplyDelete