Monday, January 28, 2013

Question- What's slimy, slow and lost in my house?

answer- Hanks pet snail.  That is right, we had a pet snail, it lived in a cats cookie container that was emptied out, we put water, and leaves and spinach in it, we kept the snail alive and thriving, but then lost it.  We wanted to clean out the snails container after having him for about a week.  It was my fault we lost him.  I took the lid off, which the snail was on.  set him down, got distracted, a couple minutes lader- Mark says, "where is the snail"?  It was lost.  We looked and looked for it.  We think it went in the sink and down the drain. 

We haven't seen the snail since that day.  I wonder if we will come across some giant snail crawling around in the our house, I sure hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment