Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Today was full of sunshine!

Good Day!!

Question... I can't seem to add photos by browsing my computer photos any longer.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Help!?

Well, we Lewis' are quite well.  Having fun, Working hard, and making good efforts to keep warm this winter.  This week so far the kids and I have gone to the Zoo a sunny day, but totally freezing, and today (warmer and so so sunny) we played at a great Park (new to us) with some friends and it is only Tuesday. 

Today has been a great day.  I couldn't help but think of the song, it's going to be a bright, bright, bright, bright sun shiney day! 

 I was a pretty good momma.  Lost my temper once, at least it wasn't more than that.  But you know what Anne says, "Tomorrow is fresh with no mistakes in it".  If you don't know this quote, SHAME on you.  It is from Anne of Green Gables.  This movie, is full of "sunshine"!  I just love it.

OK, we have already eaten dinner, I think I will go clean up!!!  Wish me speediness!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment