Sunday, June 19, 2011

30 minutes of missed memories!

OK- I love living in California! But, I just realized that I have missed so many memories with my family in Utah. My dad was here along with my brother James for Ellies blessing, and before he left he downloaded all of the pictures from his phone, all one thousand plus. It took twenty minutes for the download to complete. The reason I am typing all of this, is because I just spent 30 minutes looking through some of the pictures and I am not even close to done. I have missed out on so many things/ events with my family, it is so so so so terribly heart breaking. I wish that all the Hinkson/ Gifford clan would move to CA!



Here are just a few of the memories I have missed out on. :(






My bro. Ian, being super funny!


My niece Sariah, showing us her hair!



My cousin Justin got hitched!!



My younger Brother James, graduated.

No comments:

Post a Comment