Sunday, June 26, 2011

San Leandro Stake 50th Reunion!

On Sat. 6-11-11 we had a Stake reunion Picnic at a great park called, Meek's Estate!


We had Subway, it was yummy! A group photo was taken! There were suppose to be about 700 people come, and a whole lot less came, most likely because it was such a cold day, so we all were able to have as much to as we wanted.


Hank loved playing!


What a great park!



All tuckered out! I love the feet on the pillow, place so perfectly symmetrical!



Friday 6-10-11, Our Stake Carnival celebration! This was the best Carnival I have ever been to, and I have been to and run lots of Carnivals, so my opinion is worth it's weight in gold, or something like that. :) I help with the face painting for about a 1/2 hour! Loved it!


This has got to be one of the best photos ever taken in all of History!



Donut on a string eating contest!





It was gone in one gulp, and I won!




Mini golf! Hank had such a good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment