Sunday, June 26, 2011

What fancy fun!!

So I hosted a Stella & Dot (jewelry) party! I had lots of fun!

I am wearing a piece called- The Amanda!




Here is my friend Leanne, she is a Stella & Dot Stylist. (Sorry about the lighting.)

Those that came had a great time!


Most who attended were shy in getting their photo taken. This is Emily she came with her mom, they both just love Jewelry and they just loved the party!


Doesn't she look extra cute in those earrings!

This is what I wore to Church today. The ear rings, necklace and bracelet I bought for myself in April when I went to a Stella & Dot party. It was seriously the funnest party I have ever been to! I bought these three peices with some saved birthday money!
Then for Mothers day, Mark gave me the Amanda and 2 pairs of ear rings!

Wow, I sure feel spoiled rotten!
I just love this new adventure in my life, which is accessorizing with fun and fancy jewelry!
I dare all you woman out there to add some Stella and Dot to your life! You will feel fabulous! It really makes me feel extra special and super fancy! It is a good feeling!
Here is the website:
www.stelladot.com/leannedominguez


Call Leanne if you have questions-

510-276-2469
Buy something before July 14th and help me get jewelry credits!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment