Monday, October 10, 2011

30

It has happened- I am thirty years old! Yesterday was the big day. I had a fantastic birthday weekend. Saturday- Mark took me on a huge surprise trip. We left the kids with Auntie Afton and Grandma Sharon, we rode Amtrak to Sacramento, Old Town, we ate, shopped, walked, saw some sites, got a foot massage, and we bought lots of fun things. It was a great day. For lunch we ate at an awesome Mexican restaurant called- La Terraza, yummy!! Mark got tacos and I got fajitas! Seriously- I think it is my new favorite mexican restaurant! For dinner we ate at the Delta King River Boat restaurant, we got the same dish- pork chops, mashed/ fried potatoes and veggies. I totally loved the food. The high light was the foot massage. When we got home, there were decorations all around!! I had banners, balloons and streamers, so fun. It was so great. Thanks- Afton! I don't think I have ever recieved so many birthday wishes in my life. So many of you gave me gifts, sent me cards, (beautiful ones and funny ones), flowers, photos, money, candy, emails. I truely am a lucky girl. Thank you!! I had countless Facebook birthday greetings, and an e-card. Thanks for thinking of me!! Thank you for being in my life! Sunday, my actual birthday, was fun too. I had a big birthday dinner, my Lewis clan made me Fondue. We had cheese to dip- bread, chicken, peppers, cauliflower, and apples in. It really was so good. My sister-in-law Afton, made me a cake for my birthday, She made a Helicopter cake. Wowee! It sure was tastey!!! OK about my thirty things- I will post tomorrow, I am sleepy! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment