Sunday, October 2, 2011

My 30 Fantastic Things

So my deadline for my "30 Fantastic things Before I'm 30" is a week from today. I am almost done. I changed #13 to getting a new hairstyle, I am doing this in the next few days, I need to make the fabric town for toy cars (#15), I need to work on my personal progress (#20), I need to make a lemon creme pie (#22), I need to make my family tree and hang it on the wall in our stairway (#29). OK, I am realizing I need to work hard this week!
Good luck to me!!

3 comments:

  1. Go Girl! Love catching up on your blog, looks like life is fun with the little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I know that I would not be able to find the time to do all of that in one week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gretchen,

    Your dad (Kent Hinkson) just texed me "Happy Thanksgiving" thinking he had your number...I told him he had the wrong number but he asked me to pass the message to you...so I googled you and I think you are the right person...if you don't have his number leave a comment at canem.blogspot.com (my blog) and I would be happy to give you his # (just didn't want to leave it here in public comments)..... :-)Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete