Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hank is Grr-reat!!

I was totally amazed how fast he learned to kick.
Kick- kick- kick!

So he likes to sit on the side of the pool and lean into the pool.
He reaches for my hands, sometimes he leaves the edge before he gets my hands. Floating on his back isn't his favorite. He likes to touch my face while he back floats, it is sweet!

Everyone say cheese, oops Hank wasn't ready!
Hank getting the duckie!
Auntie Afton getting a little wet after Hanks lesson.
A couple days ago after breakfast I took Hanks shirt off, it was dirty. Then he helped me organize the baby clothes. He found his frog boots, wanted them on. Then he found his old winter hat, he wanted that on too. Isn't he so cute!
So he found the pacifiers that were with all the new born clothes.
He is holding three and has one in his mouth. After he put them down, I hid them away!

No comments:

Post a Comment