Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lots has happened since my last post!

We went to the Faire with Aunty Afton, on the first day it was open!
We had so much fun!
Hank got to ride on a tractor!
I have lots more pictures of this event I will post another time!


Hank and I flew to southern CA for Cousin Kendras wedding!
It was a fantastic event!!!



Here Hank and I were dancing!!
Relatives dancing and watching Hank dance!
Amy dancing with Scotty, "Bi-um-pum-pum!"

Hank watching someone dance!

Hank is a dancing fool!

He has got moves we have never seen!

The dance floor was fabulous!

While I was in southern CA, Mark was the cook, he bought Corn Dogs.
Here Hank and Mark ate up the last of them!

Hank loves Ketchup, obviously!

Here I am, on the 4th of July!!
I wore a bandana as a belt!
I planted some seeds that were suppose to attract humming birds and butterflies,
this is what grew! And I have noticed butterflies and humming birds around!! Aren't they so pretty and fun!!!!


So I went to the faire with my friend Janet and her daughter Julianna! We had a great time. Here we were watching some cloggers/tappers. They were very good!
Hank and Jules had a great time, looking at the bunnies!!

Hank and Janet checking out some animals!


Hank playing first thing in the morning! What a happy boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment