Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hank is a busy boy! Ellie is easy going!


Play dough is great!! I made it on Sunday, and we have played with it three times since.

Hank loves to paint!! Usually he only paints the paper, not his face :)
We found a safe spot for Ellie to hang out.
Ellie is just like Baby Hank was, she loves to stare off into space!

Ellie loves her cute flower headband!
Ellie and Me!


This is my view of this cute girl!
Legos! He got some Zoo Legos for his birthday, super fun! He loves them! :) An Ellie photo shoot! Oh, I didn't know how fun it would be to have a girl to dress up, or just accessorize! "My bow is perfect, isn't it?"
Oh, she is so cute!
The Photo shoot went well, and she was all tuckered out!

Look at that Blanket, isn't it beautiful! We love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad she is home. It looks like you are more than loving being home with Ellie!

    ReplyDelete